I AM= It Amazes Me!
Today I thought about the process that my mind and body went through when I decided to take my youngest daughter Robyn to the roller skating ring.
Seems simple enough.
Yet as I drove to the skating ring certain aspects of the process began to reveal themselves to me.
1. I made the decision that Robyn and I would go to the roller skating ring. Something that Robyn had been asking about since last week.
2. I could see the skating ring in my mind’s eye, and held the thought of the skating ring as I began to take the necessary action to get to the skating ring.
3. I established a time frame of getting to the skating ring by 11am, in order to maximize the fun that Robyn would have because the session only lasts two hours.
4. Took action and the necessary steps, not only to get to the skating ring, but to get there within a specific timeframe.
5. Gathered support. Robyn’s energy and vibration together with my own, allowed for speed and efficiency, as we worked together to achieve our goal and ultimate outcome of getting to the skating ring.
6. Reached my destination. There was fun to be had by all!
These steps allowed me to examine my mind to see that once a decision is made and clarified, the body then follows the mind. It is perceived that this process is happening without question, however because the subconscious mind is always seeking an answer, there are questions that arise, we just don’t comprehend them.
It Amazes Me how powerful and awesome we are as human beings.
All we have to do is decide.
Thanks for stopping by.
To work with me:
Stop by my website: @ www.lisascott.org (like, comment and share)
Think with the end in mind: Reorganize your personal and Professional life and have YOUR ULTIMATE DESIRED LIFESTYLE: http://www.lisascott.org/#!my-life-ambiance-program/cips
Try 30 Minutes For $5! http://fiverr.com/lscott28/give-a-30-min-life-coaching-session-for-women (Not just for women)!
Created by me: The Power of Getting Clear Series:Understanding Your Response-Ability and Taking Your Power Back: http://www.lisascott.org/#!grow-in-the-comfort-of-your-home/c1qth is a powerful powerpoint presentation(with audio).
Visit my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/LisaScottCoachingAndMentoring (like,comment and share)